Edgerly & Son Funeral Home offers a wide variety of services to serve you and your family. We will personally guide you and your family to plan a personalized service that reflects the life of your loved one. To plan a meaningful and personalized service, the following includes our options we offer families.
- Traditional Funeral Services - We can provide all aspects traditional funeral services, such as viewing and visitation, funeral/church/chapel services, graveside services, and burial entombment.
- Memorial Services - We can help you plan any memorial service that you design, and these services need not be limited to our facilities or church/chapel.
- Premium Cremation Package- Cremation is simply a different form of disposition (like earth burial), our cremation services can be like traditional funeral services; that is, there can be a viewing and visitation as well as funeral and graveside services. If desired, a scattering of your loved ones cremated remains out at the beautiful Ilse of shoals is available with pictures or video service, please discuss this with one our funeral directors. Our firm does not charge an extra fee for obese cremations because our belief is to treat everyone fairly and equally. You may notice our prices may be higher then the other largest cremation provider in New hampshire but you can be assured one price covers many more services to your family.
- We will facilitate writing the obituary for you and submit it to the news papers you wish
- We obtain the initial certified copies of the death certifacate
- We do not charge for refrigeration except in certain cases
- We are local, so no additional charges for transportation will be incurred.
- We will work with our local welfare office (where the other cremation provider will not.
- PEACE of Mind Cremation Package, this simply and affordable cremation package allows the consumer to have a dignified cremation without the burden of high cost. This package does not include;
- facilitating with preparation of the obituary
- Securing certified copies of the death certificate from the local town clerk
- Any other service held at the funeral home.
***payment is required in full before cremation is performed***
- Scattering at sea services & precise placement of an urn through the use of a Certified Scuba Funeral Director.- You will not find another free service like this with any other cremation provider in NH. Though we are restricted a by the Coast Gaurd Regulations to charter trips out to the Isles of shoals, Boone Island or Nubble Light, we can scatter your loved one. We have the ability to scatter from surface or even surgicaly place your loved one within 80ft of the surface in these named locations through the use of SCUBA, Underwater video is available for a fee. Talk to Morgan Edgerly for more details about this service. We also file proper paerwork with the EPA free of charge
- Aftercare - The service we provide to you and your family does not end once funeral services are over. Our aftercare program is designed to help you deal with the loss of a loved one; we have literature and resources, as well as information about support groups in the area. Additionally, our aftercare coordinator can even refer you to trusted professionals if you need them.
- Pre-arrangement and pre-payment of any services - We can help plan your personalized services before needed, and they can be as general or detailed as you like. Our Certified Preplanning Councilor will gladly walk you through the process so that you have all of the information that you need to make important decisions at each step. For more detailed information, please visit us here at the funeral home or inquire by phone.
Providing personalized and meaningful services continues to be our passion at Edgerly & Son Funeral Home. Funerals provide an opportunity for family and community to gather in support and in memory of a loved one. We understand how important funerals are, we provide many options to help you personalize each service - making it unique as the individual. Here are many of the ways to help plan that personalized funeral to commemorate the life of a loved one.
- Memory Tables
- Memory Portrait
- Picture Boards
- Special Music Arrangements
- Floral Arrangements
- Personalization of caskets and urns
- Monuments and Markers
- Online Obituaries complete with Guest Books
- Memory DVDs
Here at R.M. Edgerly & Son Funeral Home, we are committed to help you create a truly special and meaningful service. Should you have any questions about service options, please call us at 603-332-0230.
R. M. Edgerly & Son Inc.
86 South Main Street